วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

My propose in New Year 2010

Now this is new year 2010.I hope and propose that I can do many thing better.
In the last year I spent many time to consider seriously and be sorrowfully.
I knew that don't have any vantage to be sad.
I will change myself to be a happy man and I already do it now.


There are a number of things that I want to do.
1). I will smile more and increase my happiness.
2). I will take care myself for good healty.
3). I will love my family more and not forget to love myself.
4). I will always good looking ( that mean I will always take a bath and iron my shirt every time I go out).
5). I have a dare to say "LOVE" if I find a girl that she can make me happy.
6). I will intent to learn more and read very more. (if it not enough i will do more more more more more more more more........)
7). I will be cleanliness and be orderly.
8). I will wake up early and go to learn on time.
9). I will have fun with learning.
10). I promise that I will do mybest for everything.


This is exsample of my New Year changing

This is my room before cleaning.

This is the same room after I cleaning today.

Finally I think it not late to say "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010".

Don't forget to take care yourself.

Thank for viewing my blog.

Bye Bye !!!!

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You will smile more and more?

    Your smile can make other people smile with you.
    It's very easy to do and those who are smiled at would feel wonderful.

    Good job!!!!

    ตอบลบ
  2. ร้านเจ๊จิ๋มอ่ะหรอ


    อร่อยดีๆๆ

    ฮ่าๆๆๆๆ


    ไอ้หนุ่มหอใน ( ห้องจัดแล้วดูดีนะในรูปอ่ะ )

    ^^

    ตอบลบ
  3. เออ น่ากัวป๊ะหอใน :]]]

    ตอบลบ
  4. ^
    ^
    ^
    มึงจาถามทำไมว่ะมึงอยู่หอนอก555

    ห้องพอจัดแล้ว
    จากหน้ามือเป็นหลัง.....
    555

    ตอบลบ